What is the difference between NR4 and form NR6?

The NR4 Return you file each year identifies the amount you remit to the CRA as withholding tax. But that’s for gross rent. If you want them to deduct from the net rental amount, you must file the form NR6. Calculate both the expected gross and net income for your property along with the expenses. Include […]